This is a batch of my Paw Patrol inspired badges. My 3D model are based on Paw Patrol 2D drawings.
/!\ You will receive ten badges, and benefit from a better price. You can also buy each of them individually on my shop.
Perfect as part of a costume, you can chose between the badge clip to hang it to clothes, or the keychain ring to fix it to a zipper slider (both are provided for each badge). They are also a nice replacement for plush badges.
WHAT CUSTOMERS THINK ABOUT IT
As described and better. High quality items that actually look good and seem very durable. 10/10 would recommend. Shipping was fast and price was great even for long distance shipping. Thanks!
Jeremy Shaw on Etsy
The quality on these is top notch! Just got them in the mail (very quickly) and am quite impressed. My kids are going to love adding these to their Paw Patrol dress-up gear and it's the perfect touch to their Halloween costumes. Thanks!
Karlyn Hardman on Etsy
Other customer reviews about this badge are available on Etsy : click here.
The hat badge can also help you finalize your costume. The pups generally have two badges : one on the collar, and one on their helmet. Click here to see the article.
– design based on an existing drawing
– dimensions of each badge (the paw patrol one is a bit larger) : 45 x 57 x 6mm (1.75 x 2.25 x 0.25 inches), weight : approximately 8g
– 3D printed and shipped directly from my workshop in France
– printed using recyclable french PLA plastic
– very durable: withstands accidental drop and doesn't shatter
– does not contain small parts that can be accidentally ingested
– for very young children, to be used under the supervision of an adult
– make to order, free shipping to France
These Paw Patrol badges are 3D printed using molten plastic which is applied by layers. It is to be expected that the layers are somewhat visible. This is not a default.
Should you have any other questions, don't hesitate to contact me, I will happily answer you as soon as possible!
********PLEASE NOTE !********
I do not claim ownership over the characters or images used, such images are free and are NOT being sold! The price you are paying is for my time creating these items and the materials used. The Copyright solely belong to their respective copyright holders.