This is a Paw Patrol Robodog inspired badge. My 3D model is based on a Paw Patrol 2D drawing.
Perfect as part of a costume, you can chose between the badge clip to hang it to clothes, or the keychain ring to fix it to a zipper slider (both are provided).
If you're interested in the other Paw Patrol badges, you can buy all of them individually or as a set of 10 (Rex's and some other badges are not included in the set) at a lower price, using this link :
Do not forget to visit the Paw Patrol badges section by clicking here.
This badge being quite new, it doesn't have any review yet. Customer reviews about the other badges are available on Etsy : click here.
The hat badge can also help you finalize your costume. The pups generally have two badges : one on the collar, and one on their helmet. Click here to see the article.
- design based on an existing Paw Patrol drawing
- dimensions : 45 x 57 x 6mm (1.75 x 2.25 x 0.25 inches), weight : approximately 8g
- 3D printed and shipped directly from my workshop in France
- printed using recyclable french PLA plastic
- very durable : withstands accidental drop and doesn't shatter
- does not contain small parts that can be accidentally ingested
- when used with very young children, the supervision of an adult is recommended
- worldwide free priority shipping, with provided tracking number. Shipping delay is approximately 12 days to the US, and one week to european countries. No custom fees (at least for relatively low quantities of badges)
This Paw Patrol Robodog badge is 3D printed using molten plastic which is applied by layers. It is to be expected that the layers are somewhat visible, but only on the edges. The flat surfaces which have the patterns are very smooth.
Should you have any other questions, don't hesitate to contact me, I will happily answer you as soon as possible !
********PLEASE NOTE !********
I do not claim ownership over the characters or images used, such images are free and are NOT being sold! The price you are paying is for my time creating these items and the materials used. The Copyright solely belong to their respective copyright holders.