This is a replica of the dirigible shown in the first episode of the third season of La Casa de Papel. This huge shape looming over the city and trigerring a money rain can now find its place in your home. The provided nylon thread (1 meter) allows you to hang it from a railing for example. If you want to hang it from the ceiling, the hook is not provided. You will have to buy one in a DIY store.
– selfmade design, inspired from the Netflix third season of La casa de papel
– designed, 3D printed and shipped directly from my workshop in France
– printed using recyclable french PLA plastic
– hand painted
– very durable : withstands accidental drop and doesn't shatter
– weighs approximately 180g (hollow shape)
My products are 3D printed using molten plastic which is applied layers by layers. It is to be expected that the layers are somewhat visible; this is not a default. The Dali drawing is then colored by hand.
Should you have any other questions, don't hesitate to contact me!