This 3D printed lion is an original print because the hairs are made of a single plastic extrusion (approximately 0.2mm of diameter), and are then shaped using an hair dryer. It will look good on your shelf!
I propose the most common colors in the list when you want to order, but don't hesitate to send me a message if you would like a more original color. The pictures feature a gold and yellow lion. You should also take a look at the picture which shows the scale of the lion using a coin. The lion is approximately 10cm high.
– this design is not mine and can be downloaded here : https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2007221
– 3D printed and shipped directly from my workshop in France
– printed using recyclable french PLA plastic
– very durable: withstands accidental drop and doesn't shatter
– the lion can lose some hairs from time to time, handle with care
– make to order
– weighs approximately 60g
My products are 3D printed using molten plastic which is applied layers by layers. It is to be expected that the layers are somewhat visible; this is not a default.
Should you have any other questions, don't hesitate to contact me!