Ce badge Pat Patrouille est inspiré de l’univers du dessin animé, et en particulier, d’Everest dans l’épisode spécial Mighty Pups. Mon modèle 3D est basé sur un dessin du badge.
Perfect as part of a costume, you can chose between the badge clip to hang it to clothes, or the keychain ring to fix it to a zipper slider (both are provided).
Visitez également la section des badges Mighty Pups en cliquant ici.
- design based on an existing Paw Patrol drawing
- dimensions : 45 x 57 x 6mm (1.75 x 2.25 x 0.25 inches), weight : approximately 8g
- 3D printed and shipped directly from my workshop in France
- printed using recyclable french PLA plastic
- very durable : withstands accidental drop and doesn't shatter
- does not contain small parts that can be accidentally ingested
- when used with very young children, the supervision of an adult is recommended
- worldwide free priority shipping, with provided tracking number. Shipping delay is approximately 12 days to the US, and one week to european countries. No custom fees (at least for relatively low quantities of badges)
This Paw Patrol Everest badge is 3D printed using molten plastic which is applied by layers. It is to be expected that the layers are somewhat visible, but only on the edges. The flat surfaces which have the patterns are very smooth.
Should you have any other questions, don't hesitate to contact me, I will happily answer you as soon as possible !
********PLEASE NOTE !********
I do not claim ownership over the characters or images used, such images are free and are NOT being sold! The price you are paying is for my time creating these items and the materials used. The Copyright solely belong to their respective copyright holders.